• • • • • • • •
Revista Hispánica Moderna is a semiannual peer-reviewed journal devoted to research in Hispanic literary and cultural studies.
- Contributors should prepare their manuscripts following the latest edition of the MLA Style Manual.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 9,000 words, including notes and documentation, and may be in Spanish, English, Portuguese, or Catalan.
- No part of a submitted manuscript can have appeared in another journal, in any media, or in another language.
- Revista Hispánica Moderna accepts only electronic submissions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Unsolicited book reviews are not considered for publication.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
Revista Hispánica Moderna
612 West 116th Street
New York, NY 10027
Telephone: (212) 854-8787
Fax: (212) 854-5322